3/02/2009

I'm jumpin' in... FULL STEAM AHEAD!

This may seem a little sudden to all of you, but for me it's been in the works for 6 years! I've never really had a passion for any CERTAIN profession, nothing to go to school for anyways. I've never really felt complete having not going, and actually I feel - very incomplete. As a person and a whole. If that doesn't make sense I apologize. So on to it: I'm going back to school! There's this little college of about 400 students called PIMA Medical Institute about 25 minutes from where I live. In 8 short months I will have my certificate in Dental Assisting and will have hopefully found the completeness of a degree I've so longed for. We shall see....


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

phyllis said...

BEST OF LUCK IN DENTAL SCHOOL--I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU--AND YOU PRAY THAT YOUR OLD AUNT P WILL GET SOME WARM WEATHER TO WARM HER BONES. I NEED TO GET OUT IN THE WARM AIR--IT`S BEEN A LONG HARD WINTER HERE. LOVE YOU--AUNT P IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MITTEN.